Join our powerful
online therapy platform
Therapist hiring is now closed
Provide therapy using our online therapy platform
Why join SupportRoom?
Nothing matters more to us than the privacy of our users and ability of our therapists to do what you do best. SupportRoom is 100% HIPAA and HIPAA BAA compliant and meets all ethical codes and confidentiality laws.
We’re modernising the way people access therapy. Help clients enjoy mental health support as they want it. No appointments, just progress.
Our users benefit from password-protected access to their account area and private therapy rooms. All client communications are encrypted with banking standard technology.
Users can interact with therapists in a range of formats from text messaging to video and audio conversations. The result is an adaptable system dedicated to achieving the best results for individual user needs.
SupportRoom’s service is clinically proven to provide a tangible difference to the lives of our users. We are incredibly proud of this and welcome you to further our contribution to modern mental health care.
We have ensured built-in emergency mechanisms that ensure the safety of your clients in the case of any emergency.
Frequently asked questions
We require all therapists to have at least 6 months post qualification clinical experience working as a therapist.
We are happy to register therapists with the following professional qualifications, registrations and accreditations:
- BABCP, BACP, COSRT accreditation.
- BPS Chartership (with HCPC registration for protected titles).
- BACP/BPC/HCPC/NCS/UKCP Registration
We ask all therapists to email us original copies of the following documents:
- Professional training certificates. e.g. BABCP accreditation (Full or provisional)
- A current DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) or CRB check
- Current Professional indemnity insurance certificate (minimum coverage £3 million)
- Photo Identification: Copy of passport or photo driving licence, scanned or a clear photo
- A profile picture and words for profile page
- All therapists need to read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions for Therapists.
Contact us at [email protected]
Risk needs to be assessed at the initial consultation, assessment and intermittently throughout treatment. If you feel someone is not appropriate for an online format of therapy, you must communicate this with the client and SupportRoom will support your clinical decision on this.