In order to understand the differences in mental health concerns, finding common symptoms and focusing on the deeper-set issues in life, we here at SupportRoom have created a guide of all mental health concerns. From finding the definition of depression and it’s counterparts, to the finite ticks from anxiety, the recognition of a root cause of what makes one unique is in this guide. This will aid in giving or receiving support for mental health. The mind is a vast nervous system and everyone is different. To make things easier for you, this guide will help you pinpoint the exact symptom(s) that relates to you and what you experience every day.
Use our catalogue to find and define your health concerns, and get in touch with a counsellor for your major mental health concerns. Sign-up with our platform and find out more by clicking the button below.
Benefits of SupportRoom
- Support when you need it. 24/7 access.
- A platform for everyone. Correspond through text, voice message, or live video.
- Completely secure and totally confidential.
- Way more affordable than traditional therapy.
- No waiting. No judgement. Real therapists.
- Analytics to track your journey progression.
- Ongoing support.